Sunday 11 January 2015

JJ Thai @Sembawang

HEYYA VEGGIE PEOPLE :DDD!
Imma back with a new food adventure, located opposite Sembawang shopping centre , beside the You huak white bee hoon stall, JJ THAI !
And I'm really glad to live somewhat near there hohoho.

Firstly, I noticed that the atmosphere of the stall was good- all the staff(mostly thai and phillipine) were genuinely caring and friendly towards each other and the customers, unlike some stalls where the workers don't even interact and you can just see that they hate everyone even their innocent customers lol.
AND .. I'm super surprised... Even when they are full house, and super busy, they serve our food within 10 minutes of ordering! 
Wow. And HOW DID THEY DO THAT?
 Mother of all SAUCERY! :P

Everything on the menu had meat in it but I told them not to put meat, egg or any dairy products in them :D


Mixed veggies (6.00) 
Rate: 3.5/5

It tastes good! Not oily like the Cai fan types neither is it watery type . Taste just right for me 
Broccoli, carrot, cAbbage, mushroom...

Sorry har I didn't edit the pictures that's why the quality not nice. But like that good what, at least y'all will see how it really looks like without all that Fake lighting and editing etc! Well, Not like I don't use them hahaha :p 

Fried vermicelli (6.00 if I'm not wrong)
Rate: 4/5

Hahaha forgive me for not noticing the price but I know it was around 5-6 dollars  X:! It just looked too good to even look at the price once more
Looks normal tastes alright, bcos it isn't as salty as I wished it to be T.T just add soya sauce abit can le :9

(Mango sticky rice 3-4.00 , Red ruby 3-4.00)
Rate: 5/5 really like it :D!

Forgive me for forgetting the pricing again. But it's within this range, and it's affordable! :D 
CAN I TELL YOU, YOU GOTTA COME FOR THE DESSERTS!!! 
My mango sticky rice is Not like those soo sweet kinds! And also not no taste kind
Instead it's in the middle lor, very nice sia! 
Creamy from the Coconut milk and sweet sticky from the glutinous rice and mango.. WAHHH I WANNA GO AGAIN LIKE RIGHTT NOW HAHAHA

AND . The red ruby? JUST AS GOOD ! Creamy coconut milk, some ice, red ruby bits and sago= SHIOK TTM !

My sisters's seafood tomyam soup and pork basil rice,  and my "customized till vegetarian" Fried vermicelli and mixed veggies :D

AND BECAUSE WE LOVED THE FOOD, we came back AGAIN!

'Customized till vegetarian' Pineapple fried rice (5-6.00)
Rate: 4/5

SEDAP PE! The fragrance of the rice, and the moderate sweetness of the pineapple. There's not too much or too little of anything, it just seems like whatever they cook is just right in amount, portion and ingredients :)!
Eat there until so happy sia , thai food FTW :D! 

Ps: Non-vegans, other than all the normal thai food: tomyam,pad thai, olive rice, etcetc  there's also a  MOOKATA (Thai steamboat with meats) in JJ THAI :D!

Ok lah tmr school must wakeup early, goodnight food fans :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment